Monday, December 10, 2012

Building relationships for (IM)POSSIBLE...

If you believe like me that Nothing is impossible this post is for you.

As you know , my brand deals with all the stories and experiences you had in your life and with  everything you want to do and had already done.

Today, I am taking a new step with you to build relationships with two big influencers.

-Nothing is Impossible : The first community I started to build a relationship with is Nothing is impossible facebook page. This page has been created to let everyone know that we can achieve anything if we beleive.
I started following this page and posting comments on stories and tagging on some pictures. I also invited some people to join my facebook page.

-Steve Case  & Jean Case  : I decided to follow Jean and Steve on Twitter. Two social activists , CEO and chairman of the Case Foundation. The purpose of the foundation is to expand giving , promote everyday philantropy , deepen civic engagement and invest in people and ideas that can change the world.

I realy love this Foundation and the engagement of Jean and Steve on many projects around the world.

To build a relationship with my two big influencers , I started to follow them on Facebook and Twitter . I also started to retweet and comment their posts.


@HoudaJabli
http://keanmarketing.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment