Monday, December 3, 2012

How Do You Attract Bees to Your Blog?

Answer: with honey

However, in my case, honey might not work as well on my fashionista ladies. Attracting your target market might be as easy as honey and bees and other times it takes a little bit more effort.

Thankfully, I have discovered a couple of ways to attract my target market of young, fashion-oriented, ambitious young women, to my blog.

For starters, I will be using Twitter as my #1 sidekick to engage my target market. After every fashion or beauty related post, I have desginated #ambitiousfashionista as a hash tag that I can use. Twitter is a great way to find new followers who share the same interests as you and even separate them by location.

Microblogs are also a huge way to find a new following of like-minded individuals. Pages such as Fashionsta.com and Dressforsuccess.org are great ways to hang out with my target market. These blogs have message boards and other forums where relationships can be established and links can be made back to my blog.

Other traditional sites such as Facebook and Pinterest will also be useful tools for my blog as thousands of friends will be able to find links back to posts on my blog. Once a friend has liked one of my links, the posts appear on their page and thereby visible to all of their friends. It's a wondeful domino effect.

Dont forget to follow me @stefyyleon and tell your friends!
Visit my blog at www.theambitiousfashionista.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Stef,

    Hmmm. Have you posted or engaged through the microblogs you mentioned? Have you "followed" anyone specific on Twitter? Have you done anything to "promote" your "compelling content?" I want some more specifics here!

    Thanks!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete