Monday, November 26, 2012

Calling All Foodies, Drinkers & Travelers

 
     As you all know I have started my own brand known as the Adventurous Foodie aka #Advfoodie for short. My personal brand targets men and woman from the ages of 21-50 who love to eat, drink, travel and just have a good time. My target audience will mainly target people in NJ / New York area where I live close to.
    
     But my recipes and travel experiences appeal to people anywhere from all over the world. My audience will also need to have disposable income to travel and eat out.  Lastly, my audience is targeted towards people who aren’t afraid to take a different path and open their eyes to what the world has to offer. 

 
Check out my twitter feed https://twitter.com/Advfoodie


John Coviello

1 comment:

  1. John,

    Thank you for the post. You know your target audience well. Where do they "hang out" online? That's the key to understanding them and what I want you to get out of the assignment.

    Also, please be careful of written style on our class blog.

    1. Short paragraphs
    2. Small images in top right

    I like your headline.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete