Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unit 1 / Blogging

     I think it makes sense for our class to have a blog because social media is based around the various ways a person or company can label and brand them selves using the internet to sell what they have to offer.  Having a blog will allow our class to be able to communicate and learn from each other by posting ideas and commenting to help each other become better bloggers.  I want to be able to know how to use a blog properly, because this is the first time using a blog on my own.  I have used a blog previously with a group project.  I will build my personal brand through this blog by creating a name for myself that will get me noticed for what I am passionate about and what I believe in.  I hope to also use my blog as a way to network with others for potential job opportunities that I share similar interest with.  I have chosen to follow Anthony Bourdain's blog from the travel channel.  I have been watching his show and he makes me more interested in the restaurant industry and how different people and cultures life on a day to day basis.

John Coviello

No comments:

Post a Comment