Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Blog Powerfully Irresistible.

Ultimately, that is how most writers would like to define their blog. Myself included. There are a few ways in which I believe can help achieve this goal. Creating compelling content is a task that can be both fun and challenging.

In my blog geared towards the beauty and fashion lovers, it is essential that I keep my readers up to date on trends, new products, and the latest beauty, health and fashion tips.

Compelling content #1

Product Reviews - I plan on giving my readers honest opinions of products that I have experimented with. For example, if you look on my blog now you will find a review on Dermorganic, an argan oil based hair care line which I absolutely fell in love with.

Action: Similarly, this week I am supposed to receive new skin products from Michael Todd Organics and I cant wait to give my review on that. Hopefully my honest reviews will keep readers entertained and keep coming back!

Compelling Content #2

Images/videos - What I believe is most appealing and compelling to my readers is images and videos of trends, favorite items, outfit ideas, etc. I plan on updating images of new shoes, clothes, jewelry, and makeup that come out and then allow people to link back to their websites to purchase.

Action: This week on my blog I posted pictures of my "favorite Sam Edelman shoes" and linked back to where the reader can buy them for less.

As I grow and learn from my blog I will see what readers are asking for. This type of trial and error is the best way to see what works with your niche and what doesn't. Hopefully you guys are reading my posts! Leave some comments and I'll be sure to reply!

xoxo @stefyyleon
www.ambitiousglam.blogspot.com

1 comment: