Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time to Drive you in...


     In order for people to be attracted to your personal brand you have to make your services and information clear and concise. For my personal brand I'm having tips and ideas available through the pamperedmommy blog. As we learned in class having compelling content in your blog is a huge way to drive people in and have them return to your blog. The main compelling contents  that i have included in my blog are  information/tips and images/videos.


     Information/Tips: For my personal brand having information and tips available on my blog is extremely important because that's what the pamperedmommy brand is all about. The pamperedmommy brand is about making information available to busy working moms who don't have the time to read an entire article on a certain beauty product or an article on health and fitness.


Images/Videos: Images and videos are also important because is a visual way to make your information accessible. Most people are visual individuals who like to see a picture of a product or view a video on and easy at home spa day instead of reading  an article about them. Is quick and easy and are my two favorite parts of compelling content because you can really get creative and it can be lots of fun.


Follow my blog: http://pamperedmommy18.blogspot.com

by: Perla Ramos

1 comment:

  1. Perla - I like your compelling content. It's good and it's specific.

    However, your blog entry isn't written to my expectations.

    1. What is your personal brand? Write as if I am reading about you for the first time.

    2. Grammar, capitalization, typos, short paragraphs. Come on!

    Perri

    ReplyDelete