Monday, December 10, 2012

Building Long Lasting Relationships

Building a relationships with your niche is one of the most important steps of a bloggers career. Two media/reporters that cover my brand topic would be Fashionista.com and Dress For Success's Twitter account.

With Fashionista.com, I have been actively posting my feedback on their posts on their blog. I have not received word from them yet but am hoping that one of the writers will respond at one point.

I also sent Fashionista Facebook page an email with a suggestion for a new post: up and coming beauty and fashion bloggers, which I'm hoping, will include mysefl. No response yet, but lets keep our fingers crossed!

When it comes to Dress for Success, this is an organization that I really look up to. On Twitter, I have followed, retweeted and commented them. I am hoping that they will hear/see me reaching out to them and then eventually we can build a relationship and work together.

For example, Dress for Success just had an event in NYC and was trying to sell tickets. Unfortuantely, I could not attend but I made sure to retweet them to get some other followers and help them out.

With these steps, I am hoping to build lasting relationships with people who are in my field of work and who have already established a strong following. My hope would be to one day work with either of these companies and do a sort of guest appearance with Fashionista.com

I hope you're all following me on Twitter @ stefyyleon
www.ambitiousglam.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

    Feel free to visit my page :: zulutrade

    ReplyDelete