Monday, December 3, 2012

Let's follow me...






To promote my brand via social media tools. I decided to create a compelling content to increase the drive to my Facebook page.

Creating compelling content is about being helpful more than it is about being creative.



What I can do?

Incentives: Having incentives on my Facebook page is very important for my brand.
Yes (IM) Possible Facebook page deals with all the incredible but true stories. For that, I plan to create an incentivized LIKE page. Indeed Facebook allows us to show one thing to people who are fans and something else to those who aren’t. So I can say, “ Click to reveal the excusive video”.

Images/Videos: Images and videos are important for my brand. The most important stories and examples that make you stronger use Images and videos. Also most people like to see pictures and watch videos. An Easy and effective way to communicate with my target audience.


Follow Yes (IM) Possible.  

1 comment:

  1. Houda,

    I don't think you have done your work justice with this blog post. You have done so much to build your personal brand!

    1. Photo is not representative of your personal brand. Find something that is.

    2. Within the post, use the opportunity to outline and discuss your personal brand - for someone who might read this for the first time and might not remember what your brand includes.

    3. Watch your typos and basic grammar (capitalization, etc.).

    On a positive note, thank you for tagging!

    Perri

    ReplyDelete