Thursday, December 6, 2012

Building Social Media Relationships



                      Since i embarked in this social media adventure and started to build my personal brand I have decided to follow and build relationships with those who cover my personal brand goals and topics.


@KeriGlassman

The first person that i have started to build a relationship with is Keri Glassman. She is a celebrity nutritionist and contributor to Spaweek.com on twitter. Founder of Nutritious Life and NutritiousLife.com
Women's health contributor ,author of The New You and Improve Diet, and last but not least she is a fabulous Mom.



  @mom101                         

  The second fabulous mom that i started to follow is Liz Gumbinner. She is the editor of coolmomtech.com, co-founder and editor of coolmompicks.com, contributor to the Huffington Post and a contributor to KatieCouric.com. She is also a writer and has her own blog(Mom-101.com)

 
 
- After viewing their post i started to realize why they've become so influential by
the amazing work they do. They are both successful mom's who are  trying to help other mom's with
their daily tasks which is the goal of my personal brand. They use social media to share tips and ideas on kids,health,food,nutrition,beauty,clothes,exercise you name it! I started to build a relationship with them by following them, commenting and re tweeting to their post. I have also shared the spa day at home video that i posted on my blog and my two favorite before bedtime relaxation products that i picked to see if they can give me some feedback on my blog or my twitter account. Hopefully they do!  
 


 By: Perla Ramos

Follow my blog: http://pamperedmommy18.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment