Monday, December 3, 2012

A good deal is compelling enough!



Follow, @whosvacationing:

To have a successful blog, you must grab people’s attention. For my brand, I think I will show people where to find good deals and how to book them through links on my page. As shown on my twitter page, you can book a 4night Bahamas cruise through this one website I found aimed towards spring breakers.
 I don’t want to confuse people to thinking that I am a vacation booking site, yet this is a good first step till my actual website actually gets published.

Also, using images is great compelling content. Whether I show how a hotel room looks at a specific location, or how nice the beaches are, people will still love the pictures.  They can also share their own, and comment on how their trip went.

Another one of my favorite ways to compel consumers is to keep it simple. I don’t want to write too much, nor use big complex words. Just keep it short and straight to the point you are trying to make. 

Visit my page, I shared some good deals you can get for #NewYearsEve or even  #SpringBreak. 

1 comment:

  1. Wass! Thank you for the post. However, I expect more from you.

    You don't say who you are, what you represent, outline your personal brand in a way that is cohesive.

    Plus, the "compelling content" is not believable. Where are you finding this information? What's the purpose?

    This is a C assignment at best.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete