Monday, November 26, 2012

#Driving #Traffic: #Please #Pull #in

First and foremost, I would like to ask all of you reading this to follow my page on twitter (@whosVacationing) that will help establish my brand. 
I created a twitter about a week ago, and now i want people to know about it. 
Within the first 2 days of my twitter being live, I got a hotel from greece that started following me, who has over 9,000 followers, and also another travel website by the name of @travel971.

In social media, "Hashtagging" is key. To hash tag an important word is crucial. it lets others that hash tagged that same word to also see what you said. 
so i need to start hash tagging words like, vacation, travel, spring-break, summer, cruise, resorts, etc. 

Also, one needs to be more interactive online and mention their website or twitter name so it gets picked up by search engines. For example, writing an article or responding to someones question that has something to do with your topic is very helpful. BLOGGING IS KEY! 

Posting pictures of vacation spots or top vacation places to visit articles are also a good way to drive traffic; also using hash tags of coarse. 


1 comment:

  1. Wass,

    Thank you for the post. I love your headline and started to follow you on Twitter.

    Is this a post that outlines how you are fulfilling your personal brand or how you are engaging your target audience? Please clarify for me.

    Also, your grammar, spelling, capitalization, font, format, etc. is a mess. Please follow our class blogging style!

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete