Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinterest: Are you on the guest list?

Recently I have joined Pinterest. Or should I say I have recently been accepted into the Pinterest society. This inspiring social media tool is an invite only photo sharing website.
 
Once you are accepted into this private society of pin boards it is time to pin your dreams!
 
At first I didn't understand this phenomenon of "pinning" that my friends were raging about; but once I became friends with other users and saw their boards and photos, I was hooked.
 
Browsing everything from Fendi to Ferraris, I couldn't stop. I officially was lost in my own magical world of inspiration and dreams. I pinned for about 4 hours straight until my i-Pad gave up on me and lost all its battery life.
 
While I was in my own world pinning I found this e-card and thought I should share it because it had me laughing out loud like a crazy lady...
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

How Companies Have Been Using Pinterest

 
Companies and brands alike use Pinterest in a variety of ways. Brands such as Chanel post pictures from recent runway shows or photo shoots to show off their insanely expensive yet amazingly tasteful clothing.
 
 
Pinterest helps businesses promote their services and products in a way that is unlike any magazine or newspaper article. With direct links to the company so the user can not only pin what they like but buy it too!
 
Email me at dionnaspina@yahoo.com if you want an invite to my new addiction ;)
 
-Dionna

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Dionna. Watch your grammar - you have some errors in tensing. I like how specific you were with what you were browsing. What about Pinterest did you like? I'd like more specifics there. Well done. Perri

    ReplyDelete