Monday, October 1, 2012

I Am ... The Pampered Mom


My personal brand is "The Pampered Mom!"

I know that finding time for yourself can be a challenge, especially being a full-time student and full-time working mom.

For me, it feels like there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. It is so easy to lose yourself in the midst of everthing and everyone else.

I enjoy life [how] and especially love to get pampered [how]. I'm also a typical girly girl [by definition is what].

My goal is to strike the right balance between being a great student,  a professional, mom and person with my own identity. I want to share tips and ideas for working mothers on how to manage busy lives and take care of themselves.

I want to start a blog called "The Pampered Mom. [link to the blog]" My blog will include:
  • Time management skills
  • Easy and time efficent ways to look your best because when you look good, you feel good!
  • Tips on hair, nails, and makeup
  • Health and fitness
  • Sharing my personal stories on balancing my busy schedule
I've done some research about competitive blogs and brands. There are some blogs out there [what are they and link to them]. I have found that these blogs haven't been updated in months and most are not updated regularly.

[Have you considered why they aren't updated regularly? Is a blog the right way to go? Can you partner with anyone else in class who have similar balance-related or fashion blogs] 


By Perla Ramos

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I know so many women who have kids and forget how to take care of themselves because they are so focused on their babies. They could definitely benefit from a blog with tips on time management and the likes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, is there any way for you and Perla to tie co-promote your blogs? There is some overlap.

    Perla, please complete your entry.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete