Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blogging : Till Loss of Internet Connection Do Us Part


As a college student living in what many may say is the technology revolution I an no longer limited to keep the communication within the classrooms.
Having a blog for this class makes perfect sense since it will create not only a bond with each other but also give us the right experience for what lies ahead in our future. At a time where social media has exploded within several years getting used of using it will later help me from having to play catch up with all the new technology that comes out in the near future.

Using the blog for class will make us better writers in social media which is heavily part of marketing for businesses today.
             Being new to the blogging scene has made me aware that there are millions of people who blog on a daily basis. After blogger for this class I would like to have disciplined myself in making sure all my social networking sites are being maintained.

             Creating a personal brand can be quite difficult when there are millions of people doing the same. I will create my personal brand through this blog by trying to be unique and as creative as possible. Standing out in a positive way is a way to get noticed.
             
             Mensfitness.com/blogs is the blog I chose to follow since it is very helpful in giving advice not only on fitness but about ways to make life happier.


Matthew Molina

How I improved my blog?

I made it more personal and i also shortened the paragraphs to maximim of two sentences.

If I knew the writing principles before hand I wouldnt have been so general. I would have also talk more about who I am, so I could be more credible.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew,
    Thank you for your blog post. Here's the scoop -I loved that you started with "I" and attempted to make your post personal.

    Then you went into generalizations! "We do this" or "We do that" - those are generalizations. So you can go one of two ways:

    1. Make it completely personal about what this means to you - "I"

    or

    2. Back up the "we's" with research.

    Thanks!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete