Monday, October 22, 2012

The Adventurous Foodie Guide

The adventurous foodie is a guide to various food, wine, beer, restaurants, cooking, culture and nightlife that I experience on my adventure called life.  My objective is to educate and inform the public of the social media world on what I find to be intriguing, desirable and worthwhile to dive into. 

By using social media tools such as twitter, facebook, instagram, and linkedin you can follow me on my travels and experiences.  I love food from pizza to sushi and I will try anything at least once!  Learning the mixology of different drinks and the pairings of wine & beer to compliment the right dish. 

Some issues that I might have are the target audience that I want to engage in.  The target audience that I have in mind can range from 21 and up.  There’s no real set group it really only has to do with people who love food, traveling, and culture or are interested in broadening their horizons.

I want my followers to have the opportunity to try something new or cook a dish they would of never dreamed of doing.  I want them to get inspired to create their own creations and recipes or contribute places they have traveled and food they have eaten.  I want to get out from under the rock and experience all of the options there are out there.  A person can’t have macaroni night on Wednesday for the rest of their life.  Expand the menu!

My strategy is to adventure each week to
·      A new restaurant that offers a different type of culture’s cuisine.
·      Try a new dish and drink.
·      Travel
·      Cook / Create something you have never had.
·      Open your horizons to other people’s way of life.

By writing about my experiences and adventures I hope to draw my audience in and have them contribute their ideas and experiences as well.  I will measure my success by the amount of likes and followers that I receive as well as feedback to show how successful my adventures are.

Buon Appetito!


John Coviello

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I like the concept, the headline and the ending of your post. It's a great idea.

    Are you going to set it up? I actually want to see it in action and a more specific plan to get it off the ground. Who are you going to follow, how are you going to attract them.

    Thanks much ... great start.
    Perri

    ReplyDelete