Monday, November 26, 2012

Time To Find Me

As I begin to my personal brand, its time for you to notice it.

There are tools I need to use for you to find me, two of them will be Twitter and Linkedin.

You can find me on Twitter which I will point you to the blogs that I have done and also other blogs that I find interesting. Also when you follow me on twitter you are going to read about what I am doing or just thinking about at a certain time.

When you find me on Linkedin you will find the more professional side of me where I am strictly business. Although business is the key I will also be mentioning the blogs that I have done and also important people to me.

Obviously this is the beginning to my brand but you always start somewhere and I am a firm believer that my blog is going to interest you and everyone else, and it will my brand will grow sooner rather than later!

Craig Ludington

1 comment:

  1. Craig,

    Thank you for the post. I like that you link to your accounts.

    To make this post better, I would recommend: a) reminding readers what your personal brand is and what you are trying to accomplish (at the start of the entry).

    And making sure that you do not have typos in your post.

    Finally, I want more specifics on how you are connecting with your target audience. Posting on LinkedIn and Twitter are OK but I want to know how and where you are "hanging out" with your target audience. More specifics needed.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete