Saturday, November 17, 2012


Elements of The pampered mommy:

The pampered mommy blog will consist of daily tips and ideas on how to get a little pampering in your life. It will be a place where busy moms can go and find quick and easy ideas on what to wear, spa rituals, time management, make-up, skincare, nails, and fun activities for the whole family, etc.

 

Key elements:

·        The pampered mommy will be very easy to access for those moms who don’t have much free time on their hands.

·        Tips and ideas will be in short formats and easy to understand

·        The blog will be updated regularly to ensure a connection between my brand and my audience.

·        Each day of the week will be considered The Pampered Mommy category of the day. For example Monday will be Skincare tip day and Thursday maybe what to wear to any occasion tip day.

 

 

I have executed my idea of quick and easy tips by looking through magazines and online for many different tips on relaxation and time management skills.  I also have a spa day planned for myself tomorrow where I will personally ask my aesthetician for some ideas for at home spa rituals. I’ll let you all know how it goes ;) 
 
by: Perla Ramos

2 comments:

  1. Perla, thank you for the post. Did you actually set-up the blog and start it? You need to do that by class today (and let me know what you have done and how you are promoting it) in order to pass the assignment.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i did my blog is pamperedmommy18.blogspot.com and my twitter name is @pamperedmommy18. I promoted my personal brand on twitter throghout the weekend and ealier today i posted on my blog. i will continue to promote my blog on twitter and i will add the tips i learned about during my spa day later on tonight.

      Delete