Monday, November 19, 2012

SportRoom

Today I finally created my Facebook-blog, entitled "SportRoom". I want this to be a place where users of the social media site can debate and share information about all that goes on in the wonderful world of sports!

The most important task I still have yet to carry out is spreading the word and befriending people on Facebook. I will most likely add a few of my own friends, but mainly adding some of the suggested users the website displays alongside of its homepage.

This is by far the biggest step in getting my brand out there. I want to start with my social circles and see if I can get a word-of-mouth trend going, so I can see the demographics of who is interested and who to target.

Right now I am sorta taking baby steps. I have a lot on my plate right now, so I'm doing my best to juggle this with the other important events in my life at this time. Any comments or advice is certainly welcome :)

PS - While looking for current events involving social media, I stumbled on this page about someone familiar to our classroom..

No comments:

Post a Comment