Sunday, November 25, 2012

@NYFanNation

Today on twitter I created a new account that I titled NYFanNation.

The focus of the account is to give details about the games while they are being played, and when the game is over give my followers the final results, and from there I am hoping that my followers will make comments in which I can then engage them, and then keep them as a loyal follower.

I have started the task of building up this profile by following all the NY teams official twitter accounts, as well as some reporters who I could get information from their accounts and retweet them to my profile.

So, I hope that you could join me in this journey as I try to build this profile.

NF- @NYFanNation

1 comment:

  1. Mike,

    I can't find this on Twitter. Can you better direct me? Thank you -Perri

    ReplyDelete