Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First One Up

News Commentary Discussion


What I Learned While Live Tweeting a Friends Funeral

As the first one to lead a discussion for a news commentary I must say, I was a bit nervous on whether  people were going to participate or not.  I was glad to see most of the class enjoyed the article and was engaged in the discussion.
Although it was already past 9:00 pm and knowing our class ends at 8:45 pm I was surprised on how many people kept giving their input. It was great to hear everyone’s opinion!

Overall I was pleased to see so many of my classmates like MannyStefania and Craig participating. Thank you everyone for your thoughts on the article.
Just in case you might have lost the article it’s on Gigaom.com. Share it with your friends and tell me what they say on Twitter!

 -Matthew Molina
@MatthewDMolina

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matthew - what's your assessment of the commentary that we had in class?

    ReplyDelete