Sunday, November 25, 2012

Where is my target audience?

This past week my mission was to find out where exactly my target audience is hanging out. Following advertising agencies such as JWT and BBDO wasnt enough and following big corporations that have great commercials wasnt getting me any feedback from my target audience.

So how was I supposed to attract my target audience?

Simple. I needed to go to them and interact with them. The two ways I attracted my personal target audience was

1. Engage in conversations in blogs by Adweek and Adage  so I could build my personal brand
2. Make a call to action for advertising junkies on Facebook whether it was a personal account or a company Facebook profile make them follow me on Twitter

It will take some time to build up some followers on my Twitter account but I am in this for the long run.

Matthew Molina
@SilentCreator1

1 comment: