Monday, November 19, 2012

Who's Vacationing ??

Today I created a Twitter account for Who's Vacationing. @whosVacationing 
It's a start of what i want to do with this website in the future. 
If I can get Ten followers this easy from my classmates, the word will spread quick when the actual website is launched next year after I graduate. 
I followed the class blog first obviously and got my name out there. I then followed some travel magazines and travel sites. Since I love how popular and successful Expedia is, I also followed their page.
My page will give future vacationers tips of what to do or where to go. 
This site will sort of be like a social calendar of who is going where on certain dates.
 this will then inform you of what kind of people and atmosphere you can expect when you reach your destination. 


No comments:

Post a Comment