Monday, November 26, 2012

It's time to act!

It's good to have ideas and ambition but it's even better when you act.
After having chosen my target audience and my social media plan (exchange students in the US and more generally people who like travelling), I have now executed it.

Facebook
I looked for groups on Facebook, dealing with travels and I found one which perfectly represents my target audience. It is called "Exchange Students in USA 2012-2013". People from the group can interact, ask for advice, information etc.

I posted a comment on the wall, asking the group to follow my blog.

Twitter
As for Facebook, I looked for pages dealing with travels, I followed one which is called "Travel Leisure" and tweeted on the page, giving the address of my blog.

I'm still thinking about a last way to attract my target audience but I am pretty sure I'm going to find it on LinkedIn by connecting my blog to my profile.

Charlotte Flomet
Little Apple TreeLittle Apple Tree
http://keanmarketing.blogspot.com




1 comment:

  1. Charlotte,

    Thank you for the post and for being specific about what you are doing.

    To further find your target audience, I would recommend doing a "google search" for "exchange students" adn see what comes up. There may be blogs or other mediums that specialize.

    You may also want to follow some travel writers on Twitter or through their articles. Build relationships with them ... this could be a way to get your brand off the ground.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete