Sunday, November 25, 2012

Follow Follow Follow.....



    The pamperedmommy's social media engines are up and running. I created both a twitter account and a blog the past week and im starting to figuere out how everything works. I also created a pintrest account where for now im just using to get information and play around with. Im actually learning alot from using all these social media engines which i have never used before.

  The pamperedmommy brand consist of constantly finding new ideas and quick tips to share and im having a blast using all these new engines to inspire my brand.
 
    Is amazing how quick i have discovered how to find my target market. Pintrest has actually been very useful in finding the people which will be interested in my brand because they breakdown everything into categories.  I have repinned and followed some of  those who have a connection to my personal brand and will potentially be intrested on what i have to offer.

    During the next couple of days i will change the layout and design of my blog to make it more me and will start to promote my blog on a broader scale via google.


Follow the PamperedMommy on twitter @pamperedmommy18 and my blog at pamperedmommy18.blogspot.com


By: Perla Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment