Monday, October 22, 2012

The Adventures of LittleAppleTree...

Last week was about my personal brand and the reasons of this curious name "LittleAppleTree".

Now is the time to talk about my social media plan ! 

Objectives:
- Share in real time my experience in America with my relatives
- Create a community of persons who like travelling and discovering foreign cultures
- Interact with people all around the world and share together our experience of travelling
- Give some tips to people who would like to travel to the United States     

Target audience:
- people who like travelling
More specifically :
- future exchange students in the US
- future travellers to the US 

Issues: Talking about my experience in the US could sound really boring so I'm going to do whatever I can to captivate my target audience.

Strategies: Be present anywhere !
  • Facebook : LittleAppleTree in America, A part of my target audience will be students so I really need to be present on facebook (most used tool)
  • Twitter : @CharlotteFlomet
  • LinkedIn: Charlotte Flomet
These two last profiles don't deal yet with my personal brand.

Tactics: I want my followers to laugh or smile when they read my posts so that they want to come back on my personal page !
In order to achieve it, this is what I planned to do...
 
- use a conversational and funny tone
 
- create a discussion at least every two weeks, about a specific subject
Example: "Could you describe a traditional dish from the country where you travel and give us the recipe?"
The aim would be to interact with people from all around the world and discovering new cultures.
 
- experiment an American habbit at least every week.
Example: "This week I went to a traditional football game, and you, did you do something special ?" 

Measurement : Look at the number of followers and comments I have.
 
Charlotte Flomet
LittleAppleTree

 

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte,
    This looks like a good plan. Thank you. One thought: where are your target audiences "hanging out" online? Are there places outside of Facebook and Twitter where you can make connections and establish a dialogue?

    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte ,

    I like your brand , this is perfectly you :) can't wait to read more !

    Xoxo

    Houda

    ReplyDelete