Monday, October 22, 2012

The Juggler: Taking it one day at a time...

Everyday is a struggle but all I can do is take it one day at a time. If I take my eye of the ball for one second I would be one sad clown show at the circus. 

My life revolves around many things but my main task is work. I work anywhere from 60-80 hours per week and travel and hour north for school on Monday and Wednesday nights.

During the day you can find me working internet leads, cold calls and lead refferals in the insurance agency in Princeton. Depending on the day, I go directly to school or work at Romeo's, the restaurant my fiance and I run since his father retired last year.

And you would think, "if shes complaining about all the tasks she has to do, why doesn't she drop one?" ... I ask myself the same thing but yet I still put the pressure on my shoulders because that is who I am.

My Social Media Strategy

Objectives: I want to be able to inspire others the way I inspire myself on a daily basis. Yea, sometimes I don't want to get out of bed but guess what lady, I do it because I know in 10 years I will be able to retire early with plenty of cushion because I worked my butt off today!

Issues/ Opportunities: I believe my main opportunity would be through blogging. I feel most comfortable blogging and I would be able to get my whole story out there. Once I get adjusted to twitter I could send out helpful daily hints from the juggling workaholic herself!

Strategies- My strategy is to reach out to all the other women in my shoes and let them know they are not the only one and we can do it even if life feels like a balancing act on a tight rope.

Tactics-I would like to get my story out there by linking my blog to a website or advertising on Pinterest/ Facebook

Measurement- My measurement of success would be how many people respond to my posts and ffeatured tips.

1 comment:

  1. Dionna,

    I like your post and you had me captivated up front. A few points:

    1. Go back and do a proofread - you have some formatting issues.

    2. I want more specifics on your blog (actually set it up, link to it and show me that you are doing it).

    3. I want more specifics on your plan ... who are you going to reach out to, how are you going to drive people to the blog and engage in discussion.

    I will give you credit for the assignment. It will be much stronger with the detail!

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete