Saturday, October 20, 2012

How To Be Discovered!

I am a Sports Fanatic!

I watch sports all everyday and have conversations about them daily with friends, families and sometimes complete strangers.

I will be blogging about the trending topics in sports and give my opinion on the situation that topic has. When giving my opinion i plan to interact with some of the big names of the sport analysis such as Stephen A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Adam Schefter, and other popular analysis.

I believe my brand will be something that should be known and popular because I am not a type of fan who just chooses a side because I like the team or a player on the team. Points that I will be making will be well research and making sure I have a good understanding of the topic.

I know not everyone will agree with me but if I link my sources to a credible website or link to any of the popular analysis that have the same point as I do, I would have better validation.

The way I plan to obtain more followers to my personal brand will be the following:

  • My objectives are for sports fans all over to see how I think about the most trending topics in any sports. I will have strong opinions and I will be asking for there opinions also.

  • My target audience will be everyone who has any interest in sports and their trending topics. Also for people who like to read what other people have to say and get another point of view on a topic.

  • The issues or opportunities that I will talk about would be the trending topic or the most talked about topic in sports. This is useful because everyone wants to know what people think about what is happening now!

  • Strategies that I will use will be hyperlinking big time sport analysis if they are talking about the same topic. Also I will be mentioning big time sport athletes in my blog, and finally I will be using credible websites like ESPN, ABC Sports, etc..

  • The tactics I will use are having credible knowledge and have strong opinions on what is happening at that point in time. I also believe I will have a greater following because many people will agree on what I have to say.

  • Finally the measurements I am using are trending topics, big names in sports, and objections and agreements with sport analysis. Also, I can get a better understanding of what majority people think on how I feel and better to know what type of people are following me.
Craig Ludington

1 comment:

  1. Craig,

    Thank you for the post. A few things:

    1. What is your brand statement? You cannot assume that readers know your brand. You have to tell your story again up front.

    2. You also need to get more specific and do the research. This is way too broad and non-specific. What sites, what analysis, what sports fans, where do they hang out? What is your social media core presence.

    I will give you one more week to revise this if you would like before I give you a grade. Please send me a note once it is revised.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete