Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who Am I?

Throughout the week and some extra days, I thought really hard on blogging about what I want to do after I graduate. I did not think that me going to California would be helping towards my Personal Brand.

My Personal Brand is going to be "SportsKnowledge"

I will be targeting all sport fans and sport blooggers.
The other "competition" will be sport bloggers but more importantly the big time sport analyst. I am going to have to try to take some if not all there followers away from them.

The strategies I plan on using are
  • Always talk about the big thing (head story lines) in sports that are going on.
  • I plan on using key stats from valid websites
  • also hyperlinking the big time sport blogger & well known analyst.

Sports Are something I watch and talk about everyday, So why not blog about it, and let everyone know how I feel about something.

Craig Ludington

3 comments:

  1. Craig,
    Hope you're well. A couple of thoughts - first of all, lots of typos and grammar errors. Watch that. Starting next week, I am going to grade you with letter grades and grammar is important.

    If you are interested in doing a sports branded blog or brand, please connect with Michael. He is doing something similar and I think you can work together. Please let me know where you net out.

    I respectfully disagree about a personal brand about heading to California after graduation. This is more intriguing than you would think - and you want to build a brand around who you are and what you know.

    Think about this:

    1. Who else would care about your desire to go to California (others who have traveled or relocated cross country, others who are graduating and looking to find themselves)?

    2. What about California intrigues you and is pulling you there so strongly?

    3. Are you counting down the days? How are you counting them down?

    4. Do you want to get a job in California when you get there?

    From there, I want you to consider:

    a. your LinkedIn headline (e.g., Marketing College Graduate Seeks Job in California)

    b. and perhaps a Twitter stream about "thinks about Calfornia that intrigue you." Perhaps follow people from California, California media and marketing related businesses in Calfornia.

    c. set up a Pinterest profile that highlights photos of California and things that intrigue you.

    Please try this! Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig,

    Great revision. You applied all of my feedback. Well done.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete