Monday, October 1, 2012


"Who are you?"
Even if it should be the easiest question for everyone it is funny to see how difficult it is to answer. People feel embarrassed and most of the time they don’t really know what to say. Probably because it is hard to judge oneself! You don’t want to look too proud and in the meantime not too modest.
Here is a description of me, in a few words... 

Creative
Honest
Altruistic
Responsible
Lively
Out-going
Trendy
Trustworthy
Easy-going

My experience...
I am still looking for a title that could best represent my personal brand, BUT I have the content!
I'd like to write a blog about my personal experience in travelling. This would include:
 
- the description of my trips: what I visit, what I discover (traditional food or specific places for example)
- some tricks and advice to travel under good conditions
- a description of the customs, the mores and mentalities of people in the country I visit
 
...but not only!
 
I'd like to convey a positive message to people who will read my blog. It would not be just a blog about my own experience, but I would like it to be useful for people. My message would be something like:
“Do you see what I'm doing ? I'm just doing my own experience (in travelling, but it could be WHATEVER you want! So follow your desires and DARE doing things!"
 

My target audience
My blog could concern everybody that likes travelling and discovering new cultures. But I also imagined a more specific audience...

When your work day is complete, you just want to relax. You could just have a quick look at my blog, to discover new things, new cultures and simply have fun reading my blog! I just want people to feel good, more relaxed and more connected to their live!

 
My competitors
This kind of blogs is very common on the web. A lot of people have a blog in which they describe their world tour... So I would really need to have my own comparative advantage!

"And my strategy is..."
I imagined a strategic plan to develop my personal brand. I noticed that some of my competitor's blog design and writing could largely be improved ! This is why, in my blog, I'd like to try to:


1). use a conversational and funny tone
2). create a cosy design and be as much creative as I can
3). write both in French and English, to connect and interact with people from everywhere in the world 

Charlotte Flomet

 
 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte,

    Thank you for your post and for following the plan template from class.

    How will you get people to come to your blog? And have you set this up yet? If you have not set it up, please do.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete