Monday, September 24, 2012

What We Have In Common

The new wave of Instagram is here!

Pinterest is the only thing that I have been hearing for the past few months. I was curious but never really cared to see what was Pinterest all about because I just figured it was another Social Media tool to bring people that like the same thing together. So when you told us to sign up for a new Social Media tool, I thought  why not something I am curious about.

Almost like Instagram but is a new tool that could be used to really start a company in my eyes. I am still new to this website and trying to figure it out, but from the time I have been using it, companies should be using this site.

If I like a picture that I see on this website I could "like it" and/or I can "repin" it which means that who ever "repins" it joins a group that finds that picture interesting or useful.

Some companies I've seen so far are Disney, bakeries, and Reeses. Reeses have been showing many pictures of recipes on other ways to use there candy. Disney was showing pictures toys they have and pictures of there theme parks.

Bakeries are on this sight a lot, due to the simple fact that when they are done making there dessert they take a picture and post it on Pinterest to let people see how nice it came out.

Now that I am on Pinterest I do not really seeing myself using Instagram any more!

Craig Ludington

1 comment:

  1. Craig,

    Your last sentence could be your headline. "Goodbye Instagram, Hello Pinterest." Why would you use Pinterest vs. Instagram. I wish that were the focus of your entry.

    Would you reconsider revising this and doing a comparative piece weighing the pros and cons of each based upon what you have experienced.

    You will need to get more specific and detailed, of course watch your writing style (make writing more visually appealing). And make sure to hyperlink to the sites.

    I will give you some extra credit if you do this revision.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete