Monday, September 17, 2012

First steps on class blog

       It makes sense to work on a blog project because I think that practice is more important than theory. Knowledge is of course essential but not very useful if you do not put it in practice! In France, classes tend to be boring because we always discuss facts. We are sitting for eight hours a day, and sometimes it is difficult to see the link between what we learn in school and how the world of business works.

I am really happy to attend a practice class at Kean University.
Next year: labor market!
It is exciting and in the meantime quite scary... This is one the reason why I would like to be more active on the web. I know it will play a key role in my future career. In addition, English is not my mother tongue, so updating a blog is a perfect opportunity for me to improve my level in English.
I still do not have a personal brand, but I know this class will give me the keys of success if I decide one day to have my own business and my own blog.
http://www.wordonthemarket.com/ is the blog I will follow this semester. It is about marketing in general and there is a section about social media.This blog is a good compliment to my marketing major.


Charlotte Flomet

1 comment: