Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Duck Tweets More Than I Do!


I dont know how and I dont know why but the Aflacduck has 16,251 followers. Thats 16,251 more followers than I have.
Yes you might have already grasped the fact that my twitter account is a newborn and has a lot of growing up to do real fast. I havent tweeted yet but I will very shortly.

 But now I know why everyones on Twitter!
               Its Awesome!

As I major in marketing I realize that social media will follow me for the rest of my life and I will follow it aswell. Signing up for twitter gives me a better chance to show future employers my brand image.

I have just hit the follow button on Twitter for Samsung (@SamsungMobile). The Samsung Corporation is really hitting social media hard, using it to advertise their new products and to announce their new commercials. Their new commercial is great by the way, making fun of its rival and letting millions see it on the web.

Follow me as I explore and learn more about Twitter! @MatthewDMolina

Help me get more followers than a Duck!


-Matthew Molina





1 comment:

  1. Matthew,

    Ok, here's the scoop. I love your headline and opening. Very clever, funny and made me want to read on.

    You lost me after Aflac ... I don't believe you when you say "as a marketing major, etc." It may be true, but if feels empty and too general.

    You then jump to what companies you're following (specific and good - but jumped around a lot).

    I like your story telling ... stay with a single stream, don't tell multiple stories unless you are separating with a sub-head.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete