Thursday, September 20, 2012

That's a First!

Twitter is not as bad as I thought. Its actually pretty fun!

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty much the same as blogging, but simpler. You can make updates on where you are, what you're eating, or even any events that might seem interesting.

I've always had this twitter account just sitting there and never took it upon myself to navigate it. That is the reason why I chose to try it.

The first thing I did was follow anyone because I was very alone. As I found people that I would follow, I became more interested on what they had to say.

So I all of the sudden I think to myself "I should follow the news (mainly concerned about trends and top news on sports and things that matter to me) to keep myself posted" I did indeed, and it works like charm!

The Fox News Network (https://twitter.com/FoxNews) @FoxNews is who I decided to follow, and that serves as a great example of a company using social media to reach people at a more personal level. Also, to receive info on any amazing stories. I've seen it on their twitter account myself.

Follow me on twitter!

https://twitter.com/MannyLokXo @MannyLokXo

1 comment:

  1. Manny,

    I really like the tone of writing in your post. It made me laugh and I wanted to read on.

    Get more specific. For example: "When I first started, I felt alone and followed anyone including ...? How pathetic am I?"

    As an FYI - Twitter is considered "micro-blogging." Micro because you only have a certain amount of characters. Blogging because it's exactly the same concept. Nice observation!

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete