Sunday, September 23, 2012

Let’s Tweet !!


I just signed up for Twitter! 

lets-tweet-again-L-1.jpegSigned up for Twitter is so simple.  Now I can follow and view updates from other users.

As a “Twittee”, I can say That Twitter is a great tool for getting news, keeping up with current issues and much more.

  But , what I can Tweet about? ”

Maybe, I can Tweet about my experience in the United States 

“ So what’s next?”

I just decide to follow  (@CNN). The CNN using Twitter to communicate with people via short and instant messages in a real time.  A very good way to stay informed of world news.


1 comment:

  1. Houda,

    Great posting. I like your informal tone. Great headline. Love that you offered an example of following CNN to scan the news.

    Also liked that you put in a call to action: to follow you on Twitter, which I will do.

    If you were to Tweet about your experiences in the United States, who would you want to have follow you? How would you describe yourself in your profile?

    Well done!

    Perri

    ReplyDelete