Monday, September 17, 2012

Why Blogging Is Right For Us

I think it makes sense for our class to have a blog, we will know how to use it in the future for our work. 

This is a social media class and blogging is a big part of social media and for businesses, learning how to blog is critical for the future. Also on assignments, we can all understand everyones point of view and how they feel about the topic instead of just the teacher reading the work. 

Like John, I also want to learn how to blog properly and learn who and what to follow in my own blog. 

When using this for personal branding, I think it would help me with future businesses I may have to work with, or even getting into a business. Other bloggers will see how I work and think which will be a positive thing for personal branding. 

I have chosen to follow SBNation.com blog, the reason being I am very big into sports and this blog is all about sports and all their major headlines that happen daily.

Craig Ludington

The only changes I have made to my blog entry was to make it easier to read and I bolded the important element to my blog. Also I added a link to whom I am following in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment