Monday, September 17, 2012

Out With The Old, In With The New

I could see lots of people finding no sense in having a class blog. But when you think of it, it can be very useful and rewarding!

It makes sense to use the blog for SOCIAL MEDIA, but, it can be as fun and innovative for any other class. I don't know about anybody else, but I find that the old "professor talking my brains out then having to read a chapter while answering the same old case study questions" method can be a bit upsetting.

The most I can get form participating in this blog is a sense of real world Social Media. That is exactly what I need. Everything today is internet is practically internet based, especially marketing. I think this is the best way to approach the class and make the best of it.

I don't have a particular brand in mind. But I would definitely build my personal brand through blog spot by being as specific and creative as possible.

I have decided to follow the following blog. http://www.technobuffalo.com Techno Buffalo is a technology based blog which follow a number of products and their technological advances. I have chosen this blog just because of my interest in the latest smartphones, tablets, computers, and even news on competitive advantages for products. For example, the new iPhone 5 came out last week. They keep you posted on every single rumor and they provide their sources, which can give followers a piece of mind. They are very exciting. You should take a look!

Manuel Gonzalez

1 comment:

  1. Your first paragraph are provocative - but a little bit empty. Why? For what reasons? Get more specific.

    I like your statement about everything going online. I want to offer an example in class of what I am working through now to "break through the online" clutter.

    Watch your paragraph lengths. Getting long.

    And I think you copped out on your personal brand. Come on, buddy!

    I'm being tough on you ... because I know you have it in you to do more!

    Discuss back online with me!

    Perri

    ReplyDelete