Sunday, September 23, 2012

( I M ) POSSIBLE ...



There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? " Robert F. Kennedy.

“Why not? “  Two words full of hope and full of sense.  Nothing is impossible in this world. If you read correctly the world impossible you can see  I am possible. Yes you are!

If you believe that nothing is impossible you can make it possible.

I believe in my dream but how do I make my dreams reality?

To succeed in the most difficult tasks, you need to work very hard, extra determination and believe in what you do. You should have patience and passion. You must acquire the resources that make success possible. Never give up. Keep going even if it’s hard.

You can face obstacles, but you can master them. Be positive!!

My target audience is for all the people who want change the world. 

Let me just share something brief with you . The story of the President of the United States Barack Obama. The man who made history by becoming the first black President of the United States.  

I can also remember you the wonderful story of of Rosa Parks , who refused to obey bus driver's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger. 
This women became important symbols of the modern civil rights. 

Yes , we can change the world !! 

To share all this stories with you , I want to start a Facebook page called " Impossible is Possible"


“I have a dream That impossible became possible for every human being in this world.



What’s yours?
Houda Jabli 

1 comment:

  1. Houda,
    A very thought provoking post, loved the headline and very consistent with your brand "anything is possible."

    To take this to the next level, I would love to hear some examples or stories to support these ideas.

    Well done!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete