Monday, September 17, 2012

The first building blog!

Why write research papers, if you can blog?!
 since we only have class once a week, this blog will keep us all interconnected whether we are in class or not. This is my first blog ever and i don't even know if I am doing it right or not. but this further enhances the reason why we should blog; that is to get better at it.

 Having a blog covers so many topics that people are talking about around you.  this enlightens you of what is going on in the world around us today from different peoples points of views.

since i am a huge New York Jets fan and I have an internship with them, i thought it would be perfect for me to blog about them.

I decided to follow the official jets blog at, www.thejetsblog.com. This blog gives me insight of what happened in the game and what happened behind the scenes that were reported by the media.

Also, twitter is a growing social media network. It so fast that it knows when a player is injured before he gets hurt ;) haha.


GO JETS! 


-Wass-

No comments:

Post a Comment