Monday, October 15, 2012

Let's Build it !

Personal Social Media Plan is possible for (IM) POSSIBLE !

My main goal for my Personal Social Media Plan is to create an interactive community. A place where we can share our experiences and stories.

Give me more ... 

My target audience is all the people who want change the world . Make a difference.

For all the people who believe Nothing is Impossible. 

The best Social Media tools I can use to promote my brand are :

  • Facebook : I created a Facebook group ' Yes (Im) Possible' ===> Please follow me !! 
  • Linkedin: Promote my brand via Networking. 
  • Blog: For the moment , I decided to follow this blog and join the conversation to develop relationships.
But I am not the only one ...

My competitors :

    These two pages deals with quotes and pictures related to "Nothing is impossible".
    My comparative advantage : I would consider my facebook page to be an interactive place where we can share our stories , give advices and build our personality .

  • Blog : "Nothingisimpossible". 

My Facebook page will help people to NEVER GIVING UP !


Houda Jabli ;)
http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com
@keansocialmedia

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I love your positivity and the energy that you exude from a post! Cant wait to see how it unfolds :)

    ReplyDelete