Monday, October 15, 2012

My Social Media Plan ( Silent Creator)

                                     My Personal Brand

My Social media plan revolves around advertising and YOU! It will be focusing on everyone, since in this day in age everyone is a target market for companies, not matter the age, sex or ethnicity.

Objectives: -Microblog about new advertising( Print,TV, Internet,Outdoor)
                   - Create Awareness about my personal brand through Social Media (Facebook, 
                     Twitter)
                   - Create a Call to action from my audience (Feedback and Interaction)

I will create a Twitter account specifically for microblogging about new advertisments that millions of people see everyday.

Target Audience: - Simply ordinary people who read magazines, watch television, see
                               billboards
( Attracting this type of audience gets a more honest response on advertisements about what they think the ads are missing and also the pros in the ads.)

 Why am I going after everyone?
                                
                                 There are millions of people everyday that are getting marketed to 
                                 whether they like it or not. Advertisers are focusing in on different
                                 segments everyday, and I would want to give these everday people a
                                 voice, to give their opinion on what they like and dont like.

Social Media Tools -
                                 Facebook- I will be using Facebook to set up a fan base and create  
                                                   awareness about the blog and create a longer term
                                                   relationships with followers. I could also use it by posting
                                                   the advertisements as well.
                               
                                  - Twitter- I will be using Twitter as the main page and where all the
                                                 action will be taking place. Having people follow me will
                                                 develop a sense of credibility.

Everyday people are being marketed to, Its time for you to speak your mind on all these advertisements!




No comments:

Post a Comment