Monday, October 22, 2012

                       The Pampered Mommy...Ready to make her mark on SocialMedia!
   The Pampered Mommy will be a guide to all those busy moms who are looking for tips and ideas on to manage their busy lives and how to pampered themselves without being overwhelmed. Some may say THERE’S NO TOUGHER JOB THAN BEING A MOM! and that is just an understatement. My objective will be to make the lives of so many hardworking moms’ easier. Is important not to lose your indentify in the mist of motherhood, marriage, work, school etc.

 

Target audience:

Working moms

Stay at home moms

Women in the Workforce

Women in education

Age group 18-45 years old

Strategies:

  Some of my strategies include using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest and blogs. These tools are imperative in reaching your target audience because its and quick inexpensive way to reach many people who are searching for tips and ideas like the ones I will provide. They can follow my day to day experience of being a working mom and how I manage my time in order to have time for myself and do the things I enjoy  outside of being a mom and employee. My social media engines will be updated regularly in order to keep my target audience interested and built a closer connection with them.

Measurements:

   Measuring the feedback on my personal brand include keeping track of the comments, likes, re-tweets, and followers that visit my pages.  This will allow me to view what people are saying about my brand, helping me in identifying what my audience enjoy or dont enjoy, what do they want to know, and how successful my brand is.
By Perla Ramos

1 comment:

  1. Perla,
    I like your personal brand very much but think you should simplify how you deliver on it.

    Choose one thing and focus on getting it started. I actually want you to build your brand!

    Also, let's connect on blog style. The class discussed how we want the blog to look.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete