Monday, October 22, 2012

Next step for (Im) Possible

Personal Social Media Plan for (Im)Possible :

"Nothing is impossible" : This is my motivation for everything I want to do and have already done. 

This sentense full of hope and possibilities that make your dreams a reality. 
Don't hesitate , just do it ! just believe that you can do it.... 


Objectives :
  • Create an interactive community . 
  • Create a big communication around (Im)Possible.
  • Understand how members use social media and what members are saying about (Im)Possible. 
  • Increase members base to create a strong network. 

Target Audience: 
  • All the people who believe nothing is impossible. 
  • All determined and hardworking people who want help people to never giving up. 
  • To all the ages and generations around the world. 
The target audience for my brand hang out online on differents social media tools and forums including networking groups and associatives blogs .

A part of my audience who try to change the world are present in many activist blogs fighting for peace, freedom and parity.


The best social media tools I can use to promote my brand:

FacebookYes (Im) Possible Facebook page established.                                                               -Content types: Photographs, link to articles and members stories & advices.                                   -Purpose: Increase recognition , increase social engagement, establish online social network.

Twitter: via my personal profile.                                                                                              
-Content types: Link to articles and stories                                                                          
-Purpose: Increase recognition , increase engagement, establish network and brand name.  

Linkedin: via my personal profile . I am looking for people with the same interest to build a professional community.
 -Contente types: Discussions about job opportunities.
 -Purpose:Increase recognition , increase engagement, establish network and brand name .

Blog: Long term project is to create a blog , after I built a strong brand personality.
-Content types: Photographs, expert articles, members post.
-Purpose: Increase recognition , increase engagement and serchability.

The issue for (Im) Possible would be the most incredible stories that I can share with my audience.

Tactics I will use to start promoting my brand is to follow all my competitors.

Strategies I will use for my brand will be connecting a great number of people around the world. Also I would like to create a networking community for my professional career.

Measurement through the number of followers on Facebook page , Twitter , Linkedin and blog.

Call me crazy , call me a dreamer but I really believe that with enough work , determination , we can make our dreams a reality...

@houdajabli
http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com
@keansocialmedia

1 comment:

  1. Houda, this is a great post. To make it a fabulous post, I would recommend:

    1. Stating in your headline and in your first paragraph what your brand is ... what do you stand for?

    2. Watch your punctuation. You have some typoes.

    3. Where is your target audience "hanging out" - are there other sites or places online aside from th "traditional" social media tools.

    Well done. An A!

    Perri

    ReplyDelete