Monday, October 1, 2012

I am the Young Revolutionary with a "Great Personality"

I am... the young revolutionary with that great sense of humor and as positive as they come.

I love to laugh, cry, cherish, live, and take advantage of every moment in life. Awesomeness runs in my blood, and I bleed FUN! But... I'm in it for the win.



I am a full-time student taking up 21 credits for my last semester. I do NOT give up!

I am targeting those who think there is no way out, when in fact there's always a way out! But.., there is a catch, you have to stay positive. 

When I say  "take advantage of every moment in life", I mean literally... DO SO.

At the time in which I lost my job, September 2011, I was 60 credits from finishing up my graduate program.  This is my last semester! By the end of this semester I will have taken 60 credits total. And I'm not done there!

What I'm trying to say is that a little hard work and positivism can open many doors.

In order to succeed, we have to be hungry for success. Make connections, reach out, and prepare.

There must be tons of other people who might be in a tight situation, like losing their jobs, but I'm here to tell EVERYONE that there is always a way out!

I will be posting job notifications through twitter. Also, We can all make connections through an efficient linked-in profile. "I am here to help you help others while helping myself!" 

Take advantage of every single moment of your life! Prepare yourself for a better future, be ambitious, keep your heads up! Lets be a part of something BIG! Lets be the difference while having the times of our lives!



That is what my brand is about. 

I did not have any luck finding a blog exactly like this. Most blogs are about how to make it, mine is about how to keep a positive attitude in even the worst moments, and make the best of it.





1 comment:

  1. Manny,

    Thank you for your blog entry. Lots of energy and enthusiasm. A few questions:

    1. I don't understand the paragraph about graduate credits, losing your job, and taking 60 more credits but not being done. Can you clarify this?

    2. Is your personal brand about living every moment of life regardless of whether or not good or bad things happen like losing a job?

    3. If this is the case, who is it for? Who do you want to target with your message?

    4. Is a blog the best way to do this? What would you write about? Who would come to your blog and how would you get them there?

    5. Consider some alternative ways to build your brand including "hanging out where your target audience hangs out." For example: Go to job sites and build a presence on message boards or write articles?

    Or, do you create a Twitter account and tweet inspirational messages for those that lost their jobs, information about where new job information can be found, etc.? And then follow professionals and / or people who say that they are searching for jobs?

    Please take another think on this.

    Thx,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete