Monday, October 15, 2012

So, What's The Plan?

This situation is only temporary... 
I'm climbing up the mountain
COME WITH ME!

These tips that I'll be giving all come from experience and close mentoring.

I want those who follow my blog to know that if I can make it, they also can. I want to say that my readers are college juniors or seniors that really want to be a part of something big.

Here are some social media sites where I can engage with people:


  • Twitter: I have opened a twitter page where I will post the most positive quotes on a daily basis. In addition, a series of opportunities that people should take into consideration. Follow me @MannyLokXo   

  • Linked-in: Networking with the right people is always important. Join my page and you will find many job opportunities. Lets Connect!

  • Facebook: Just like many others, I will have a Facebook page where I'll do similarities from my twitter page, only I will focus more on reaching people at a more personal level. 

My goal is to build relationships with people who might find themselves in stressful times in their lives. 

I will create conversations on how to make connections, how to give good first impressions, or even how approach professionals.

So many people just need a little push in order to go an extra mile. I want to give that little push. 



No comments:

Post a Comment