Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Apple Tree

 

You probably don't understand why I decided to name my personal brand "Little Apple Tree" but it is actually very simple...
 
It started with one of my best friend who nicknames me like this !
 
 
According to her, "an apple tree has strong roots and can go through ordeals of life".
 
Her explanations were so cute and poetic, that I've decided to use it for my personal brand.
 

Indeed, as you already know, I'd like to talk about my personal experience in travelling and my personal experience in life in general.
When I was thinking of my brand's title, I asked myself these questions: "Who am I and how people see me ?" I immediately thought of how my best friends see me and this nickname came to my mind !

Apple Tree symbol
 
I am a curious girl who loves experimenting new things. An apple tree needs earth to survive but if the earth is poor, it will probably have less chance to have a long life !

This is exactly the point of my brand.
 
If you want to have strong roots, you first need to have a good quality of earth !
 
All of this is a image but it actually represents pretty well my vision of things. Build your own roots ! Be curious and open minded !

Charlotte Flomet

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte,

    This is a lovely piece. Two things that would strengthen it.

    1. Watch your formatting and find a photo.
    2. Provide examples to highlight your concepts.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete